Now TV is an on-demand streaming service of some of the most popular shows on Sky. To put it simply, it’s Sky’s version of Netflix. The subscription cost starts at £3.99/mth for a Kids pass and £7.99/mth for the Entertainment Pass and stretches to top-tier Sky Sports passes that can cost up to £33.99/mth.
Treat each pass type as its own subscription to be cancelled separately so you don't end up overpaying. Nevertheless, i f you’re subscription is coming to an end or you would rather just opt out altogether, we’ll show you how to do just that. Here’s how to cancel your Now TV subscription.
READ NEXT: Everything you need to know about Now TV
How to cancel your Now TV subscription
Now TV have made it simple for you to cancel your subscription anywhere. You can cancel your subscription on any device that has access to the Now TV website. If you’re midway through your subscription since your last payment, you will be able to keep using the service until the date your next payment was due.
1. Go to the desktop site for Now TV and login.
2. Along the top right corner of your Now TV account page, select the ‘ My Account ’ button and then ‘ Passes & Vouchers ’.
3. If you have multiple passes, select which pass you would like to cancel.
4. Click ‘ Cancel Pass ’ next to your chosen pass(es).
5. After hitting the ‘Cancel Pass’ button, Now TV will very sweetly ask you why you’re leaving. Choose an appropriate response and continue.
6. You will be given a number of incentives to stay, but if you’re adamant on leaving then click ‘ I Still Want to Cancel ’.
7. Once you have gone through these steps, you will receive a confirmation email within 3 hours saying that the selected pass has been cancelled, and for which you will no longer be charged.
Do bear in mind that Sky Sports Day pass and Week pass can only be cancelled within 14 days of purchase, if it hasn’t been activated. You can do this via the ‘ Get in Touch ’ page on the Now TV website.
READ NEXT: The best films on Now TV
Can I reactivate my pass after cancelling?
You can, although be aware of when your last payout was. If you happened to cancel your pass midway through the month that you have already paid for, you can reactivate it and you won’t be charged until the next renewal date. Simply hit the ‘restart’ button on the ‘passes & vouchers’ page and you can pick-up where you left off.