1. DesignBoom gets lost in Lee Bul’s mirrored mazes at the Musée d’Art Moderne in Saint-Étienne, France.
2. Architizer finds seven incredible structures made from shipping containers, from Taco Bell’s stand at SXSW to an amazing library in Batu, Indonesia
3. Landscape Architecture Magazine breaks down the number of landscape architects state by state in a color-coded map of the country.
4. Pure Wow provides a quick lesson in selfie-stick etiquette to keep in mind when visiting historic sites and crowded destinations.
5. Curbed rounds up eight ultramodern homes with cooly perforated façades.
6. Remodelista names ten home projects that can be easily accomplished over a weekend.
7. Wired highlights artist Penelope Umbrico, whose photo series “Range” is altering the way we see the world one iPhone filter at a time.
8. PopSugar Home shares 13 fun ideas for transforming a basic backyard into the ultimate summer hot spot.
What have you been reading this week? Tweet your links to @archdigest.